Certificate Of Destruction
CERTIFICATE OF DESTRUCTION
THIS CERTIFICATE OF DESTRUCTION (the “Certificate”), made and entered into this [insert date], by and between Future Shredding, Incorporated, a [insert state of incorporation] corporation (hereinafter referred to as “Future Shredding”), and [insert client name], a [insert type of entity], (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”).
WHEREAS, Future Shredding has agreed to perform document shredding services for the Client; and
WHEREAS, the Client has provided Future Shredding with certain confidential and/or personal documents for the purpose of having such documents shredded; and
WHEREAS, Future Shredding has successfully completed the shredding of the above-described documents.
NOW, THEREFORE, Future Shredding hereby certifies to the Client that:
- The documents provided by the Client were destroyed on-site by means of document shredding;
- A team member employed by Future Shredding oversaw the operation of the document shredding;
- Future Shredding has upheld the guidelines listed in the following Federal and State laws, including but not limited to: a. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA); b. The Fair Credit Reporting Act; c. The Federal Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act of 1998; d. The Federal Privacy Act of 1974; and e. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).
- Future Shredding will not collect or sell Client data and will not store credit card information directly;
- Future Shredding upholds the California Constitution, Article 1, Section 1, which gives each citizen an “inalienable right” to pursue and obtain privacy.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned have executed this Certificate as of the date first above written.
FUTURE SHREDDING, INCORPORATED
You must log in to post a comment.