Certificate Of Destruction
Certification of Destruction
Future Shredding, Incorporated assures the person(s), receiving this invoice of the following actions.
a) Person(s) meaning payee of this invoice and/or signatory or receiver of services rendered, written invoice or online document.
1) Future Shredding, Inc, has willingly upheld, and helped companies be compatible with the guidelines listed in the following Federal and Sate laws.
2) The document(s) provided at time of service, were destroyed on-site by means of document shredding.
3) A team member employed by Future Shredding, Inc, oversaw the operation.
1) California Constitution, Article 1, section 1
2) Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
3) The FCR Act: 15 U.S.C. 1681m(e) 681, App. A(I.)
4) Federal Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act of 1998 – 18 U.S. Code section 1028
5) Federal Privacy Act of 1974 – 5 U.S. Code section 552a
6) Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) – 20 U.S. Code section 1232g
7) California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) 2020
Updated:F.S. CofD 2020