Future Shredding, Inc COVID-19
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISORY -Essential Business, Coronavirus (COVID-19) – March 16th, 2020 (Rev 4/6)
“The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) executes the Secretary of Homeland Security’s responsibilities as assigned under the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to provide strategic guidance, promote a national unity of effort, and coordinate the overall federal effort to ensure the security and resilience of the Nation’s critical infrastructure. CISA uses trusted partnerships with both the public and private sectors to deliver infrastructure resilience assistance and guidance to a broad range of partners.” cisa.gov
- Suppliers, designers, transporters and other workers supporting the manufacture, distribution and provision and construction of essential global, national and local infrastructure for computing services (including cloud computing services and telework capabilities), business infrastructure, financial transactions/services, web-based services, and critical manufacturing.
- Workers supporting communications systems and information technology- and work from home solutions- used by law enforcement, public safety, medical, energy, public works, critical manufacturing, food & agricultural production, financial services, education, and other critical industries and businesses.
- Employees required in person to support Software as a Service businesses that enable remote working, performance of business operations, distance learning, media services, and digital health offerings, or required for technical support crucial for business continuity and connectivity.
Actions we’re taking
Future Shredding, Inc will be providing shredding and collection services, however, this will be at a distance. We will sanitize bins and consoles after each service and our drivers will avoid contact as best as possible. As we navigate through this tough time with our customers we understand that every company has responded in kind, so we will work with all of our clients and their particular needs. We understand that thieves will take advantage of these trying times and we will not give them an opportunity that could lead to company exposure or data theft. That is why we will be operating on a case-by-case basis.
To that end, we continue to advise all employees to follow travel advisories and guidance provided by local governments. We’re also taking additional steps including asking employees to delay all non-essential travel and use digital and virtual collaboration tools in lieu of large face-to-face meetings. We’re also implementing strict hygiene precautions in our facilities, and providing transparent and continuous updates to employees and customers.
With our contactless shredding you can feel protected with all of our services. We strive to make sure that we don’t have to interact and put each other at risk.
Steps we are taking:
1) Don’t come out, just show us where the boxes are and we will take care of the rest. We will walk you through the process.
2) We make sure to sanitize each bin we service.
3) Gloves will be worn.
4) Your Invoice will be emailed for contactless billing.
If you have any concerns please be sure to let our team member know, our give us a call before your pickup.
We’re in this together
We know our customers are being impacted, just as we are, and we commit to working together with them on solutions as we navigate through this together.